southeast MICHIGAN’S ESTATE PLANNING and probate FIRM
PUT 100+ YEARS’ SHARED EXPERIENCE TO WORK FOR YOU: (248) 546-2800
Our team of dedicated attorneys handle complex cases including Will and Trust problems with relatives and stepfamily, business and partnership issues and a wide variety of other Probate Disputes. When you need an experienced attorney and aggressive representation, contact Gudeman & Associates to get a knowledgeable advocate on your side.
ESTATE PLANNING, LITIGATION, POWERS OF ATTORNEY, WILLS & TRUSTS.
Gudeman & Associates are some of Southeast Michigan’s most experienced estate and probate lawyers. We have helped thousands of clients and their families throughout Southeast Michigan, Macomb, Oakland, Wayne, Washtenaw Livingston get the help they deserve – let us help you!.
THE GUDEMAN & ASSOCIATES PROBATE PRACTICE INCLUDES:
- Appeal of Judgement or Orders
- Asset Ownership Disputes
- Breach of Contract
- Business & Partnership Issues
- Claims Against Fiduciaries
- Contests Will or Trust
- Debtors, Creditors & Probate
- Guardians & Conservators
- Michigan Estate Law
- Probate Administration
- Resolving Competency Disputes
- Elder Law
- Special Needs Planning
TAKE THE FIRST STEPS
TOWARD A SECURE FUTURE.
Fill Out Our Free Consultation Form To Get Started
WHAT IS PROBATE?
Probate is the legal process whereby a Will is “proved” in a court and accepted as a valid public document that it is the true last will and testament of the deceased. In other words it does the following:
- It proves the deceased person’s will is valid
- It appoints a personal representative for a decedent
- It protects your heirs and beneficiaries
- It identifies and inventories the deceased property
- It has the property appraised
- It pays off debts and taxes
- It arranges for the settlement of disputes among claimants
- It distributes the remaining property as the will directs
We specialize in creating custom Estate Planning solutions for each of our clients. Our team of legal professionals will help you plan for the future with comprehensive legal services including the formation of Wills, Trusts, Family LLCs, Special Needs Planning, Probate, Power of Attorney, Healthcare Powers of Attorney, and more. Get peace of mind knowing that your family is taken care and that your estate planning has been completed correctly.
WE STRIVE TO MAKE A DIFFERENCE IN OUR CLIENTS’ LIVES
- We Have Over 100 Years of Combined Experience
- We Serve The Entirety of the Southeast Michigan Community
- Our Firm Has an A+ Rating With the BBB
- We Offer No-Obligation Consultations
OUR SATISFIED CUSTOMERS.
“Gudeman has helped us out with our issues. He is an expert in this field and I highly recommend him. Ed and his staff are both smart hardworking and honest.” – Bill
“Mr. Gudeman and his team went above and beyond the call of duty to help us; Mr. Gudeman went to bat for my husband and I and was always available when we needed his advice and counsel. We feel honored to recommend his law office to anyone who is looking for a professional, educated, and honest attorney. Thank you Mr. Gudeman! You are a man of integrity and we were privileged to have you represent us.” – Chuck and Lori M.
“Gudeman is an outstanding attorney. He handled my case quickly, efficiently and without flaw. I could not be happier with him and his staff. HIGHLY recommended.” – Diane